• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cant get and admin right on server

Yuji

Helper
Reaction score
I must be the stupidest person on this forum right now and im sorry for that lmfao. but i cant find a post and i am a little embresed to ask this question. I have a admin.xml in my 9.60 .2.14 server idk what it is for, i believe that the admin but idk how to log on it or give my self admin rights to the server could some on help me?

XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<otadmin enabled="1">
	<security onlylocalhost="1" maxconnections="2" loginrequired="1" loginpassword="12345"/>
	<encryption required="0">
		<!-- key type="RSA1024XTEA" file="rsakey.private"/ -->
	</encryption>
</otadmin>

sorry for my miss-spelling!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is not where you give urself an admin position,
1. You'll need a working database.
2. Look at my thread, it will help you out...

Umbled.

Which access did you give yourself? Check what access "God" is classed as in groups.xml, usually it's 5, so add that to the player's "Group" in the database.

Last edited:
Check groups.xml into XML folder, and then put it into group_id in PMA of the character that you want to edit.

there is no groups.xml in tfs.2.14

- - - Updated - - -

Its alright its not a big problem, i can use all commands, just got to lower the access i guess.

Back