• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't get it started

Nerglexo

N E X O
Reaction score
Dear OTLand,

I've tried to make this work for many days now, but still can't find out what's the problem.
I'm new at this so it's not a surprise for me tho.
  • I bought host from DDG Hosting Service, I uploaded everything right as README describes.
  • But when I'm launching the server, it ends up as: "You need another client version for items.otb".
  • I've tried to change the items.otb to another client, still the same problem.
  • I'm using "036pl1" in the tfs-version, as it's a 8.60 server.
  • I'm even trying to change the tfs-version to another like "860-pg, 860" then it ends at Fetching blacklist.
What am I doing wrong here? How do I find the right items.otb for the 036pl1?
NOTICE:
I'm going to pay an amount of money for the one who helps me with this problem right away.

All support is welcome!
Thanks.

Last edited:
Still he can use 0.3.6pl1 for 8.60, if he changes the version takes like 1-3 min if you have done it before or have a tutorial to copy-search-paste from.
Otherwise 3884 = windows, 3777 = linux.
And also just remove the otb check. Or ask Don for his "support".

Still he can use 0.3.6pl1 for 8.60, if he changes the version takes like 1-3 min if you have done it before or have a tutorial to copy-search-paste from.
Otherwise 3884 = windows, 3777 = linux.
And also just remove the otb check. Or ask Don for his "support".
I just love you man, only thing I had to do was change to 3884 version.
Want hug?

Back