• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't get other ppl to connect to my server.

gullefjung

Reaction score
Hello as the topic says no1 besides me can connect to my server.

i have opened the ports 7171/7172

Changed the ip in the config.lua to my IP, And still no1 else can connect to it, Not even ppl on LAN.

So would be wonderfull if some1 could help me :)

Do this:
1st open your router where you opened ports.
Edit them both, you probly wrote your standard gateway IP address so then you do this.
Open CMD
Write ipconfig
Look for ipv4 address and write in that ip or the end of it if you understand what i mean.

5k1553.png

1581dhe.png

Thats "ringed" in is where i choose what IP to config the port mapping for

@walkingdragon
i have tryd to turn it off, and it's no difference.

@Bogart

the "logg" is just so you can see loggs about like when some1 is portscanning 7171 and so on

We Come to Advanced Options, Add new rule (Rule or add new port) Port and we select Next.

Add ports, we have to do 4 times, as I say here.

1. select TCP port 7171 and put it in and press Next, we asked for a name in the other steps (2,3,4) so we try to differentiate with numbers.

2. Udp and we selected 7171

3. Select TCP and 7272 we

4. Udp and we selected 7272

By having this, we have open ports from our computer.

This is from a spanish forum translated using translate.google.com, this is how I learned to open the ports and get the game going, to check your server open it and goto: Open Port Check Tool and it will tell you whether your ports are open or closed.

Edit: The site will ask for no download, just what ports you opened. Plus can I see a pic of your config.lua? (go ahead and black-out the IP (I wanna see the connection config part of the lua)

Back