• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cant go above 65535 Sprites...Help

Hashirama479

World of Ninja
Solutions
Reaction score
So I have a problem otland, if I try to add more sprites to my object builder its not possible it says you have reached the maximum or something like that xD how can I break that limit? I cant find anything about it on otland :p

So I have a problem otland, if I try to add more sprites to my object builder its not possible it says you have reached the maximum or something like that xD how can I break that limit? I cant find anything about it on otland :p

Best would be to open an issue IMO on the github repo and hopefully the one who wrote it knows the issue.
All I can say is that it's most likely "blocked" by the 16bit value, (65k is the max value for that bit).

Do you get any specific error print? Take an SS in that case and link to the source code you are using.

A53Qu.png

Object builder 0.3.2

A53Qu.png

Object builder 0.3.2

Well you didn't link the sources so im using the latest ones for the links, but it might be diffrent on your code;
ObjectBuilder/ObjectBuilderWorker.as at f628caa21d4aa4464a78e473ae07ba9051441a5b · ottools/ObjectBuilder · GitHub
ObjectBuilder/SpriteStorage.as at f628caa21d4aa4464a78e473ae07ba9051441a5b · ottools/ObjectBuilder · GitHub

0xFFFF = 65535

So ye you need to modify some stuff, maybe just the containers that store them but could be alot more.

You could try to remove the "warning" and see what happens.

Would be a solution but ppls gonna take for that simple thing ( if its simple ) 50 euro or some shit like that ;P

Would be a solution but ppls gonna take for that simple thing ( if its simple ) 50 euro or some shit like that ;P

You can always set a price yourself, but cheapest and what you would gain most experience from is compiling it yourself.

Shouldnt be big deal to compile my self but the edits gonna be hard i think? or do I just need to change 2-3 lines? ;o

yeah just "compile as" choose your version and check the option "extended". But if you want to use it on your server , you have to use OTClient and add a line in game_things.

Back