• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't load my map on othire

asdasd11

Reaction score
When othire tries to load the map it gives this error :

Error: Couldn't load map
FATAL: [OTBM loader] [x:1136, y:1007, z:12] Failed to load item 1774.

Solution
I tried that but now my map seems to be "corrupted" so OThire won't open it but RME will..
change your map again the otb files and follow these steps

How to use Remere's Map Editor
  1. Download and install RME - (hjnilsson/rme)
  2. Go to RME folder, open data folder and edit clients.xml file.
  3. Change this line from the file hjnilsson/rme from <otbm version="1"/> to <otbm version="2"/>.
  4. Open your map or create a new one.
  5. Go to Map -> Properties -> Map Version -> Select 0.6.0, then Client Version -> 7.60
  6. Save
Hello,
It seems like error pointed you what might be wrong.
He says that item 1774 might be damaged, or at least not in files.
a) Is this server error on startup? Or is it when trying to open it with RME?
b) Can you give us a screenshot of that location from RME? [x:1136, y:1007, z:12]

This error is showed when the server tried to load the map, RME opens the map without error.
I tried to remove the item, but then another item fails to load and so on.

I had problems to write signs... etc on RME so I took the .otb file from othire and put on RME data folder. That fixed the signs but now I cannot open the map

I tried that but now my map seems to be "corrupted" so OThire won't open it but RME will..
change your map again the otb files and follow these steps

How to use Remere's Map Editor
  1. Download and install RME - (hjnilsson/rme)
  2. Go to RME folder, open data folder and edit clients.xml file.
  3. Change this line from the file hjnilsson/rme from <otbm version="1"/> to <otbm version="2"/>.
  4. Open your map or create a new one.
  5. Go to Map -> Properties -> Map Version -> Select 0.6.0, then Client Version -> 7.60
  6. Save

Solution
Thank you Felipe93, now it is working . Anyhow now I get a lot of these errors when loading the map.

ERROR: Unserialization of invalid tile in IOMapSerialize::loadTile()

Thank you Felipe93, now it is working . Anyhow now I get a lot of these errors when loading the map.

ERROR: Unserialization of invalid tile in IOMapSerialize::loadTile()
are you using the normal othire map right? if its that the case don't worry its normal when you get another map those errors will dissapear

try to close and reopen i don't know what that error happen bro

maybe your map was made with another version try to change version etc

Back