• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't log in to my own server

Meoow

Reaction score
Hello guys. I'm starting my own server again, last time - almost one year ago I was starting my own server and I had the same problem but... I was the one who couldn't log in.
Everytime I put 127.0.0.1 in config and use it in my tibia client I can log in. But when I change the ip to global and give it to my friend - He can't log in and I can't log in too.
I saw threads about the same problem but I can't solve my problem. I didn't change anything since last time and my ports are unlocked...

@by the way, I just realized that downloaded ots had gameport 7173 not 7172 and that's why I couldn't get it...But my friend still can't log in to the server..

Last edited:
You have to open port 7171 and 7172 with your IPv4 address.
Your global ip (What Is My IP � | Shows Your IP Address.) should be in config.lua and other people should use that in their IP Changer to login.
You should login with your IPv4 address (or 127.0.0.1 if that also works).
If it still doesn't work, try to turn off firewall or add the ports in it (you can try to turn off your antivirus aswell).

If people still aren't able to login, what kind of error do they get from the client?

@up I already did that. Read the second part, I couldn't log in. Then I just took ip from cmd -> ipconfig and I'm able to log in, but my friend still isn't. The ports are unlocked, but he can't log in. I gave him my global ip address from whatismyip.com. The same ip which is in config.lua

Last edited:
Already tried to turn off your firewall and your antivirus?
And what kind of error do they get from the client when they try to login?

Back