• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cant Log into my server.

brewska

Reaction score
I can load my webpage/Load my server cmd prompt everything is running but when I try to log in it just says "loading character list"
I have changed the IP to 127.0.0.1/Local Host & also my Ipv4 nothing works...and yes went to config.lua to change the ip everytime I tried a new one and....all ports are open.

I can load my webpage/Load my server cmd prompt everything is running but when I try to log in it just says "loading character list"
I have changed the IP to 127.0.0.1/Local Host & also my Ipv4 nothing works...and yes went to config.lua to change the ip everytime I tried a new one and....all ports are open.
when in ip changer put your ip you have in config lua preferably real ip forward ports but remember in ip changer put realip:7171 < !!!!

damn i meant to tell you guys i fixed it u know i just had an old version of otland ip changer....
THATS ALL!!!V :( ty for the answers though how do i mark as solved

Back