• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't login into my own server.

Aziltu

Reaction score
I can't login into my own server

My 7171 port is open.

I don't know what i'm doing wrong:(

PS: When i start the server i see this:

Code:
[01/06/2009 20:23:09] mysql_real_query(): INSERT INTO `server_motd` (`id`, `world_id`, `text`) VALUES (1, 0, 'Welcome to Forgotten'); - MYSQL ERROR: Duplicate entry '1-0' for key 'id' (1062)

I use TFS 0.3.4

Last edited:
were you updating your Engine?

Are trying to connect with localhost?

not working

I get this error when i start up my server

[01/06/2009 20:23:09] mysql_real_query(): INSERT INTO `server_motd` (`id`, `world_id`, `text`) VALUES (1, 0, 'Welcome to Forgotten'); - MYSQL ERROR: Duplicate entry '1-0' for key 'id' (1062)

So, did you update your OTS Engine?

I am almost sure that this is crying damnson, newest version.

My solution:

Download crying_damnson (latest one), next, copy config lua (from downloaded TFS), and paste to your OTS file, and replace old one.

Change Values in new config.lua.

Feel Free, playing on ur ots.

if you can't login with "127.0.0.1" then the problem is the firewall which is blocking applicatiobn (not port), or you have wrong configured it...

not working

I get this error when i start up my server

Go into your database, and to server_motd table.
Delete all entries there.

Go into your database, and to server_motd table.
Delete all entries there.

When i delete all the entries and i start my server i get the following error:

Code:
[01/06/2009 22:21:18] > ERROR: Failed to load motd!

And i still can't log in

maybe you should go to your ip in the config to change that to your ip that you are connecting with. If that isnt working you may open 7172 port for instance..

Hope its clear.

You cannot log onto your own server using your own ip, you need to use localhost.

Yes, in fact he can. Why wouldn't it be possible if you run any server and connect to it using your global IP address?

Ofcourse it works.

However, have you setup a static IP address if you are using a router? If you have opened all ports correctly, there should be no problem logging into your server.

Back