• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cant login once server is online.

taytay

Reaction score
Using TFS 1.4 Nekiro's Downgrades for 7.72. Xikini helped me get it running and the znote website to create an account and character. that all seems fine up until I go to login. I enter my details and it just says invalid account number. I used a 7.72 client which says invalid account number and then a 7.6 client which doesnt work at all.

any help is appreciated

You can only use numbers, because old cip client didnt send strings, but numbers
TY. any chance you could give me some info about loading npcs? I dont think the TFS is trying to load them. I ended up downloading an updated list of npcs but that didnt work. Adding in npcs with rme doesnt work, but the monsters do.

okay quick update, all the xmls of the npcs are now inside xxx-spawn.xml and show up in RME. and all xml and lua files are inside their folders but when i launch tfs v1.3 the all of the XML and LUA scripts for NPCS do not load. for example
Lua:
[Warning - NpcScript::NpcScript] Can not load script: data/npc/scripts/runes.lua
but runes.lua is inside of my npc > scripts folder

any ideas are appreciated

Back