• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't Login to my own ots! [Need Help]

Ai_x3

Reaction score
Hello, I have a big problem. I am working on my own funots. I'm making map, yesterday I was testing it, making new scripts etc. I spent the whole day to make scripts, the server was working yesterday, today i can launch the server, the character list is loading, i can choose the character but I can't log in.
When I log in there's an error (10060). And when I make other ots with all the same scripts the ots doesn't work..

Can you tell me, what did I do wrong?

Mmm....

* Firewall of Antivirus
* Firewall of Windows
* Dynamic IP
* Ports Closed

Try with this: vapus . net/canihost

There you can check if you have your ports opened to run the ot... ;)

Mmm....

* Firewall of Antivirus
* Firewall of Windows
* Dynamic IP
* Ports Closed

Try with this: vapus . net/canihost

There you can check if you have your ports opened to run the ot... ;)

7171.png
I still can't login to my server. Firewall of Windows is okay. Firewall of Antivirus too. I don't know what's wrong with the ports. :/ On portsforward I can't find my own router model, so...I can't host server?;/

ip uses;
cualesmiip.com, which comes out, put it in config.lua
And with that come the players, 127.0.0.1, if you can not go with that cualesmiip.com

Pd, Get a no-ip, which is easier.

I have been connecting to my own server using my local IP address.
It will be something like 192.168.1.~~~. So, try using that IP in the IP-changer.

go to start push cmd and open it type ipconfig /all and look for "I pv4 address" it should start with 192.

REP++ if it helped please

It worked for me. I used my ip address from start -> cmd -> ipconfig and "ip address" Thank you all for help :).

It worked for me. I used my ip address from start -> cmd -> ipconfig and "ip address" Thank you all for help :).

Go to no-ip.com register, download the client, make a host
then go to config.lua change "ipnumbers" to "Yourhost.xxx.xxx" And you won't get problems is it's static,.

Back