• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't login to own server?

Kody

Reaction score
So, I set up a 10.98 OTS, and I have friends who can connect, make accounts, ETC. However, when i use either, the same ip, or 127.0.0.1, or the portforward IP, it leaves me on connecting to game world, and it is stuck there.. If i Hotspot my laptop with my phones internet, i can login to my server just fine, but i can't on the host internet.. what the @#$!

Solution
Did you tried to connect via localhost (not 127.0.0.1), or 192.168.0.1?

this was a common issue in the past. I found multiple topics with the same issue, some of them are solved.
You can take a peek here:

My search in google:

this was a common issue in the past. I found multiple topics with the same issue, some of them are solved.

My search in google:

Solution

My search in google:
Yes, However. I found the solution, thread closed.

For those of you wondering how, navigate to "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc" and change the "hosts" file to your host IP, and then your domain IP.
Capture.PNG
Then set your config.lua to the domain name, and use ip changer with the domain name. :3

Back