• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't login to Tibia 10.71 using TFS 1.1

Helbo

Reaction score
I've downloaded the latest nightly build and zip from master repository, IP Changer from shadowcores.twifysoft.net, using Uniform Server Zero, created a database and still can't connect. I read something that Tibia changed crypto key for clients and we can't use IP Changer?
IB060gMlb.png

I'm having the same issue. I have changed the definitions.h the version from 10.41 to 10.71.
Also added itemloader.h this:

CLIENT_VERSION_1041 = 56,
CLIENT_VERSION_1053 = 57,
CLIENT_VERSION_1071 = 58,
CLIENT_VERSION_1072 = 59

This works with 10.53 why it won't work with 10.71?
Please help! :)

sadly tfs hasn't updated version for a long time now, u have to do it yourself or pay someone to do it
https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/issues/887 could also put a bounty or smt here to encourage someone to update it

but also if you can't do it on your own or that you have to pay someone do it, you have to do it everytime cipsofts updates their client so I think it's better to just stick with 10.41 till someone decides to start updating TFS's version again unless you're very experienced. I also don't think we'll be seeing any updates tfs's version either since it's already been a year with 10.41 :(

Back