• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Can't move/throw items on ground

eotar

Reaction score
Hi there,

Finding myself in a pickle. Cant seem to throw or move items on the ground/floor. I'm quite new to hosting OTservers so I have no idea where to start looking for problems. Does anyone have any clue how I troubleshoot this?

Also, tell me if you need any files if you wish to help me out.

Regards,

You can start by telling us which server engine you're using (TFS/whatever) and the version (TFS 1.X, 0.X). if you don't know, at least tell us where you got the server from.

For starters, try with different chars in a different account to see if it has anything to do with the group/flags

I use TFS 1.2, I got it from here. I've tried using 3 different accounts just to make sure it is not a problem with groups/flags.
Also tried using 2 different maps to make sure it wasnt a map problem. In all cases I try to put something on the floor a message show's "you cannot throw there".

Worth mentioning is that i got a datapackage pre-compiled for me - so there might be some setting for anti-trashing or something?
Post automatically merged:

Solved it as my eventfile.

Last edited:
Back