• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't open 2 maps in RME 2.1 or 3.0 Beta

GuHB

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm using Windows 7 32bits, and I'm having some problems with RME 2.1 or 3.0 Beta (2). I install the RME normally, and it works fine with ONLY ONE MAP OPENED... The only problem is when I try to open another Map together. It always crash. I noticed that problem after having a crash, then it could not longer open two maps at the same time. I can't open just 2 new maps. I can't open two "tabs" at same time.

YES, the maps I'm trying to open is the SAME VERSION.

I test on my another PC and it works very well. Normally. I think have some register or something who are fucking my pc.

Ways that I try to do that:

- Open 2 Maps with the same version.
- Open one Map and an "new".
- Open new map and try to open New.
- Uninstall and ReInstall.
- Delete all files from RME, download and install again.

The same crash as well.

Last edited:
I have almost the same problem.
And whenever I close RME, I get message:
Unsupported client version (8). And I have to import the map every time, i want to do something.
I have re installed program, twice.

Are the 2 maps the same client version?
Because you can't open two different versions, you have to convert them to the same one.

click file>preference >client version
and set the default client to the one you are using
then try the other post again

when if you tried everything on top that people suggested you. Then is your computer that cant open both map at once, if open one by it self and doest open 2 its your computer. You tried everything that could be the problem.

Back