• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't open doors, getting error.

Batalj

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!

I am getting this error when trying to open doors. Ive tried to change in both global and compat to try solve 'isInArray'
1635026316449.png

If I switch 'IsInArray' to 'table.contains' I get this error:
1635026555557.png

Does anyone know what I can do to solve this?

Solution
Can you show us your doors.lua script? And the "isInArray" function you're using?
Also when you say that:
Is the function declared as "function IsInArray" or "function isInArray"? Because that "i" in uppercase makes big difference
it will be hard trying to help you since you didn't tell us which server you are using and/or where you got your datapack from

it will be hard trying to help you since you didn't tell us which server you are using and/or where you got your datapack from
Tfs 1.3, it should be theforgottenserver master pack but have had to swap a couple of things to make npcs to work etc.

Can you show us your doors.lua script? And the "isInArray" function you're using?
Also when you say that:
Is the function declared as "function IsInArray" or "function isInArray"? Because that "i" in uppercase makes big difference

Solution
Back