• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't open my tibia client

sophia99

Reaction score
GitHub
girlything
Hi everyone,
I resently downloaded tibia to my disbelief I couldn't get it running. Dose anyone have any suggestion of how to get it working because I haven't played since 2013 and I have forgotten how to make the client work. If possible a step to step explaination because I don't know how to use computors very well.
Tks guys.
Post automatically merged:

Basically it keeps telling me that the client is in mantaince. Which is a lie because on the web page I can see people online playing. Please, if you know how to fix this problem message me to Help!

Basicamente não consigo abrir a minha cliente de tibia, esta sempre a dizer que esta em manutenção mas eu consigo ver pessoas viruais a jogar sem estresse. logo seja mentira e algo errado esta com a minha cliente. Se alguém sabe a problema por favor envia sms para ajudar me!

Last edited:
Back