• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't open otland on chrome

Mr Osama

Glorious-Ot
Reaction score
As my title says i can't open otland on chrome Although it can be opened it firefox
M1xRr0E.jpg

anybody have a solve for it
thanks!

On windows 7 open up internet properties -> advanced tab -> scroll down to Security - > then make sure these boxes are checked or unchecked
Code:
uncheck the 1st 4
check the next 3
uncheck the next 2
check the next 1
uncheck the next 1
check the next 3
uncheck the next 1
check the next 1
uncheck the next 2
check the next 4
uncheck the next 1
check the last 1
Or just click the reset button...
Hit apply and restart your browser.

We don't negotiate RC4, it's broken crypto, so I'm not sure why that error is happening. OTLand is behind CloudFlare, so there isn't much we can do about the CloudFlare<->User TLS connection anyway. You should contact CloudFlare if the error persists as it would be an issue with their service (actually you should just upgrade your OS because you're running an operating system that was released 15 years ago, a lot has happened since...).

We don't negotiate RC4, it's broken crypto, so I'm not sure why that error is happening. OTLand is behind CloudFlare, so there isn't much we can do about the CloudFlare<->User TLS connection anyway. You should contact CloudFlare if the error persists as it would be an issue with their service (actually you should just upgrade your OS because you're running an operating system that was released 15 years ago, a lot has happened since...).
thank you i'll try to communicate with cloudflare

It's like you stated some old posts ago. Windows XP is a 15 years old operative system which means many things is expiring (like alot of encryption methods) And now it seems google chrome can't connect to cloudflare protected website that uses Windwos XP.

It's like you stated some old posts ago. Windows XP is a 15 years old operative system which means many things is expiring (like alot of encryption methods) And now it seems google chrome can't connect to cloudflare protected website that uses Windwos XP.
then i'll change my os xD

Kinda offtopic but Chrome also doesnt support Windows Vista anymore. :p

(I just felt like mentioning it.)

Back