• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Cant Open Ports

FilipeJF

Reaction score
Hello.
I've trying to open ports so I can put my otserver online: but its not working. Heres my modem interface where I'm supposed to add the port:

cqgZ74D.jpg

And here's "canyouseeme.org" to check the disponibility of the port:

6TZImrG.jpg

So I've activated the port but its not working. Does anybody has ever encountered a problem like this?

Solution
Yeah you shouldn't need to pay for opening ports, try calling your Router Operator and ask them for help if u tried everything, or just change Router ( may work may not ) I had Similar or right same problem few months ago, I just disabled firewall i think and added ports on firewall than it worked for me try everything, if you be sure it wont open , call operator or change router
Yeah you shouldn't need to pay for opening ports, try calling your Router Operator and ask them for help if u tried everything, or just change Router ( may work may not ) I had Similar or right same problem few months ago, I just disabled firewall i think and added ports on firewall than it worked for me try everything, if you be sure it wont open , call operator or change router

Solution
Well I dont know what the hell I did, but its working now - not in those sites for port checking though. But the matter is that I was able to add my server in otservlist and a friend of mine connected. Andjelo, thank you! I tried everything. But reseting the modem, typing the IP instead of just pasting in the router configs, these are the things that I did most differently to make it work. Thank you all.

Back