• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Can't Open ports

SWEVO

Reaction score
Hello everyone, Im trying to fix my problem for few days and it's not going well :( so if anyone of you there can help me it would be awesome .. here is my problem :
After i go to my ip 192.168.0.1 than connect, went on port forwarding and type 80 port for my website
it says its everything fine but stills smthing is blocking my acces to port, on port checker it still says its blocked.
I tried to turn off my firewall but still nothing happens, still blocked..
here are some images :
Screenshot
Screenshot
I hope anyone of you would help me , Thanks !

Haven't you read my thread? I've done all correctly multiple times,i'm not retarded of course I did google it.
Thank you for your time,but are you here to provoke me or to help me? All the best.

Haven't you read my thread? I've done all correctly multiple times,i'm not retarded of course I did google it.
Thank you for your time,but are you here to provoke me or to help me? All the best.
I have read your thread. Why do I want you to portfordwaring again? Because you did something wrong the first time, else everything would work for you. If not, then we work out what is wrong. Now do the steps.

make sure that local ip address is correct. You can check it from cmd with command ip config /all

If you use port check tool online, you must make sure that your server of your website is running on your computer, if it is not, it will always tells it closed because windows automatically close the port the application using these ports are not running.

Also, did your port-foward your port to a reserved address linked to the mac address of the network adaptor you are using ?
sometimes people foward ports to the mac address of the wifi network adaptor and they are connected on the ethernet network adaptor.
make sure you foward your port to the right Mac address and it should works

Swedish - few ISP's starting to block HTTP-ports when dynamic IP is being used.
On a mobile network? - What carrier?

If none above, open UDP and TCP on 80, for your 192.168.0.X (X = your server's last numbers).

Back