• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cant rook a char? Whats is this shit...

Join My Joint

Reaction score
if someone wanna rook his char cant go rook again.... lol and if i wanna be a rookstayer?

pls put that at lvl 6 like RL tibia u go back in Rookgard

He's a fuckin canadian .People from Canada are softest in the Americas. Everyone play them cheap. Fuck em.

Sincerely dude. Do you really want to rook your char to make it a "rookstayer"? Just make a new one.

I dont wanna loose my addons & mount and my name. Or maybe i dont wanna be a Rookstayer, just change my vocation...

He's a fuckin canadian .People from Canada are softest in the Americas. Everyone play them cheap. Fuck em.

Wtf? Who's canadian. I'm not.

no never, if some1 get hack and rok? lost a lot of things <shadow, no rl>

I dont wanna loose my addons & mount and my name. Or maybe i dont wanna be a Rookstayer, just change my vocation...

Wtf? Who's canadian. I'm not.

If they make the rooking system (same as rl tibia) you will lose everything you have when you get back to rook, addons and stuff.

if someone wanna rook his char cant go rook again.... lol and if i wanna be a rookstayer?

pls put that at lvl 6 like RL tibia u go back in Rookgard

http://clawingmywaytothetop.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/the-great-cornholio-meme-generator-mah-*****-you-cant-be-serious-f015e2.jpg

Back