• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cant someone els uptate elf bot???

its already updated... processhacker + change fucking 4 strings lines

+ debugs 2 times per day..

Or... Lets learn how to play the game and stop supporting the facts that ruined tibia to begin with.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Like any competitive game, a bot is a tool in which a person has an advantage over its counterpart. Similar scenario to a mechanical keyboards vs traditional keyboards.

Like any competitive game, a bot is a tool in which a person has an advantage over its counterpart. Similar scenario to a mechanical keyboards vs traditional keyboards.
I don't really know what you wanted to get said with that post, however its pretty unfair to compare a keyboard change with a bot which usually have much more changes on the game play.

Other than it being free, what is so special about it?

Oh my god, most guys saying "why do you need a bot etc", you're using bots yourselves, 90% of the 8.X community is botting and it seems to be natural to do so, heal bot is not a recommendation if you're going to war, it's an obligation.

That's why I stick to 7.X servers' where even the community dislike botters.

And from what I know, it's possible to source-edit without the actual sources; unsure of the name of that programming though. Might be called "Backwards compatiblity" not sure if it's that though.

you have to go further back if u want to get away from botters. Lol, bots came to tibia around 7.1. became popular in 7.6 (blackD/NG).

Back