• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cant transfer because I dont know the email

Macm8894

Reaction score
This system hidding email is sucking, but anyway, I need the staff to help me in this... When I came to lunarforce, I create 3 accounts, 1 ed, 1 ek and 1 rp with different emails, the same in shadowcores ( when I started there ), but now I need to transfer my EK to Shadowcores, and I dont know the email registrer in this EK account... I just need the staff check that to me, I need to know the email of this EK account to create another accoutn with the same email in shadowcores....

Done, when the problem be solved I make an advice to close the thread...

The email was sent some hours ago... I didnt sent any information about the account when I was explaning me, is needed to? like account, password? the basic informations? or he will PM back and discuss?

Well, I sent another email, giving more details (some of the account, some of me)...

You can close the thread now, already fixed my problem, thanks.

Back