• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

cant update serv

tlundin

Almighty push all the noobs.
Reaction score
okey! here we go.
ppl plz dont say, oh not another real map!

But here we go!
Im trying to update real map project to a completly own...
but problem is, it doesnt make spawns, and it cant read scripts...

How can i update my server?
is it just to move over evrything to a tfs 3.5 pl1?
thanks

real map project is outdated. mmm heres what i would do. take their map only..and use 0.2.5 (mystic spirit) distro. its insanely stabile..after that make all the quest works fix bugs..etc. its not an overnight thing get ready to hate life haha

real map project is outdated. mmm heres what i would do. take their map only..and use 0.2.5 (mystic spirit) distro. its insanely stabile..after that make all the quest works fix bugs..etc. its not an overnight thing get ready to hate life haha
haha :D
but is 0.2.5 for tibia 8.50 0.o?
Thanks alot mate! :D
yea i did tkae their map only, but that could be the problem, cause i think they use mystic spirit...
Thanks again, rep ++

they use the old mystic spirit, man u need to find a rl map with all spawns npcs to take, it would take ages to add it all again lol.

hmm, how do i create evrything by my own.. damn..
just noticed that i cant put the old npcs in the new foler XD
damn ;)

Back