• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Can't write in server console

pully

Reaction score
Hey!
I'm having some issues where I can't write anything in the server console (I'm using command prompt).
The server is working fine and it loads more quickly now with the console though I don't know why I'm not able to manage the server from outside.
I'm using rev 0.3.6. I've checked the "standard settings" for the prompt and as I can see it all looks fine.
This occurred when I compiled by the way. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!

-----------------------------
EDIT: I also used TheForgottenServer-console.dev if that helps when compiling.

C++ compiler:
Code:
-D__USE_MYSQL__
-D__USE_SQLITE__
-D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC__
-D__CONSOLE__

Linker:
Code:
-O1
-lboost_system
-lgmp
-llua5.1
-lmysql
-lboost_regex
-lsqlite3
-lwsock32
-lxml2
-lmysql
-lws2_32
-s
-lboost_filesystem
-lboost_thread

Last edited:
If you are using linux you can write stuff in the putty console, if you are using windows there isen't any /reload or stuff like that(they worked on something called otadmin but I THINK they diden't get it done).
Otherwise you can compile it to use GUI, if you feel its annoying to login and use reload, save etc.

If you are using linux you can write stuff in the putty console, if you are using windows there isen't any /reload or stuff like that(they worked on something called otadmin but I THINK they diden't get it done).
Otherwise you can compile it to use GUI, if you feel its annoying to login and use reload, save etc.

in windows /reload work fine

Back