• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cantera.2 teasers

Well I rather meant burned trees on the mud areas and some green grass at the edges.

Imo just some kind of transition between the grass and the burning stuff would be best.. Looking great though, can't wait.

Sorry for slacking. Adding an update of the minimap.

minimapc.png

It's starting to look very completed-ish :3

also, Summ, did you play other Canteras? Name? :O

Ye I played Cantera, had to download the 8.0 release to get my name xD
<player name="Aares" account="******" sex="1" lookdir="1" exp="17866534" voc="4" level="104" access="0" cap="3350" maglevel="8" soul="100" maxdepotitems="1000" lastlogin="1202563450">
lastlogin -> February 2008

Maybe my name on other Cantera servers was like Rexxar~

Last edited:
Heh, sweet! I usually went by the names Kyoushirou/Zealan/Deroc (or Death Angel if you're going waaaay back)

Thanks guys! :)

The only thing missing on the map is the desert and jungle, and the mountain chain connected to those areas. Everything else isn't finished, but it's playable. ;)

I'll start working on NPCs and stuff next week, I don't have time to do anything this weekend.

Thank you!

I don't have anything new to post, but I'm still alive! ;)

I've had alot to do in school and I'm working extra shifts to get money for the summer, but the project is still active!

Sorry, nothing worth posting right now! I've been working on a behemoth cave today, but I'm not going to have anything to post. Working tomorrow and thursday, might take wednesday off. No work or school on friday, so I might have something this weekend!

Aight then, here we go. Nothing special, but just to update you guys...

A juggernaut on a mountain top, dedicated to the old juggernaut! ;)
jugger.png

Some "cyclopolis" shots
cyclopolis.png

cyclopolis2.png

cyclopolis3.png

Sweet! You should like add some border to the +1 ramp in the behemoth cave, also small shrooms fit really well down there imo

The project died? I rly loved the first cantera map.. and cant w8 for this one, please start it up again! Your the man! :)

yours
Hmpf~

Back
Top Bottom