• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Care to rate my mapping?

Deadly Shooter

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm a new poster on OtLand and I'm searching for some reviews on my map work. Please keep in mind that I am not a skilled or experienced mapper so don't expect jaw dropping mapping. I started mapping maybe 3 months ago when a friend and I thought about opening our own server. At first I was only doing it for fun, now I am taking it a bit more seriously. But, enough of my story lets get to the mapping.

First, the main town:
wjtil0.jpg

Next, a spawn that I call "Hell":
2yum1dv.jpg

Next, ground floor of my orc spawn:
33pg2nd.jpg

Next, the orc spawn from a couple floors up:
j9soqt.jpg

Next, I did an island with a pyramid on it. Here's the ground floor view:
2hq71ub.jpg

And last, the pyramid from the top:
343g5xf.jpg

Well, that's it. My map includes 19 different spawns, but I picked the ones that I thought were best for a review. Like I said, not jaw dropping mapping, far from it. I would just like to get other peoples' take on it. Positive and negative comments welcome. If you do leave a negative comment, do me a favor and tell me why you don't like it and what you think can be done to improve it. Thanks a lot :)

Last edited:
Next time remove the shape so it looks better :thumbup:

Edit~I meant shade hehe.

u shuldnt be mapping ...
You shouldn't be living....
Don't be so negative with a dude that has just started mapping. Tell him whats wrong so he can improve.

@Deadly Shooter
I think the continent is a bit squary, try move your hands fatser when you draw the border :)

Sorry dude, but you must really improve.
Check some tutorials and then try again :)

I know everybody has a beginning, but serious.

3/10 :s! to squarish , but keep it up mate !

mapping is something you learn with time.. it takes skill..

Back