• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cashus random map. figured i would share it.

Cashus

Cashy cash
Reaction score
a2hyd.png

2znv3mq.png

28rz393.png

16ibcxf.png

90c1op.png

javs3k.png

c02np.png

I dont find it ugly. I like it a lot actually. The only thing I would change is the statue on top of that tree, doesnt really fit there and the ground I think its too crowded with detail. Otherwise I like the idea of the boat and the mini isle.

i was high as shit and just started doin this. it's nothing major just a bunch of stuff

building is floating on water, spammed ground types, cobbled stones don't fit at all. w/e that building is it's really empty. random roots look cut off, random extra grass borders, the tree looks retarded. that little pond is dumb as well.

Giving critism is a way for someone to get better in what they do. But Zithium, you are really rude. Sure ur map piece is good piece, but give advice's instead of being a jerk to the new/old mappers, their doing the best they can, and no one start's as a great mapper. You learn by doing.

As the map you made Cashus: I agree with the house floating in the water, kinda un realistic unless you have pole's holding up the building :p
The island itself is a bit spammed with border's. The dirt water doesnt really fit the island theam at all. But nice work (Y) Its not bad ;)
i was trying some new stuff out when i did dat map. havent mapped in like a year. thx tho.

So after clearing the thread of the offensive comments, I'm going to add my opinion to the thread; the maps do suck and even if you were high as a kite you should be able to do better than this, don't get mad over what I'm saying just because it's not what you want to hear, you have to accept the criticism and understand that if we're criticizing it then obviously you're fuckin' something up

Back