• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Cast System 10.90 tfs 1.2 (80$)

viking

Reaction score
User is under investigation for multiple scam reports.
Hello, looking for someone good to do this cast system or just fix debbugs on cast from djarek's !

[no noobs please]

I mean NO NOOBS please..

Last edited:
why not? Why I dont give my money for you first for you "fix" my problem? you dont KNOW NOTHING. who is the thief? I think you. leave man... please... try to solve your problems, cuz are many

as I dont ever ran Djarek's I dont know which problems it has.
if you explain me how to reproduce these debugs maybe we can make a deal

why not? Why I dont give my money for you first for you "fix" my problem? you dont KNOW NOTHING. who is the thief? I think you. leave man... please... try to solve your problems, cuz are many
If you want to compare knowledge @Lava Titan knows much much more than you @viking, besides your reputation is in the toilet as anyone who has ever tried to conduct business with you has never gotten paid.

If you want to compare knowledge @Lava Titan knows much much more than you @viking, besides your reputation is in the toilet as anyone who has ever tried to conduct business with you has never gotten paid.

It's dont about my "knowledge" :) and YES i DONT PAY NOTHING FOR NOOBS who know nothing :) "anyone who has ever tried" HAHAHA you dont know nothing man...
ask for socket, mark, slavi, minervino and some others professionals guys, and dont come talking shit and get out of my posts, ever flooding, always come for disturb. Has nothing to do thief?

as I dont ever ran Djarek's I dont know which problems it has.
if you explain me how to reproduce these debugs maybe we can make a deal

the reason why it debugs is stackpos or dummy creatures (I think)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's dont about my "knowledge" :) and YES i DONT PAY NOTHING FOR NOOBS who know nothing :) "anyone who has ever tried" HAHAHA you dont know nothing man...
ask for socket, mark, slavi and some others professionals guys, and dont come for talking shit and get out of my posts, you always come for disturb :) has nothing to do thief?
This is a public thread, if you want control over who is allowed to comment then take your job offer to a pm.

Back