• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Cast system tfs 1.3/1.4

ForgottenNot

Reaction score
Hello I have found this repository which have cast system for tfs 1.3/1.4 GitHub - Fablow77/TFS-CastSystem: Credits to dj-slavi-tfs team otland.net (https://github.com/Fablow77/TFS-CastSystem)
I have added many things into my source trying to merge or adapt this rpeo with mine
i have passed almost every compiling error till i got this at the end, and don't know what to do with this errors messages
can somebody lend me a hand please?
Lua:
[CODE=lua]1>xtea.cpp

1>luascript.obj : error LNK2001: símbolo externo "private: void __cdecl ProtocolGame::writeToOutputBuffer(class NetworkMessage const &)" (?writeToOutputBuffer@ProtocolGame@@AEAAXAEBVNetworkMessage@@@Z) sin resolver

1>otserv.obj : error LNK2001: símbolo externo "public: __cdecl ProtocolSpectator::ProtocolSpectator(class std::shared_ptr<class Connection>)" (??0ProtocolSpectator@@QEAA@V?$shared_ptr@VConnection@@@std@@@Z) sin resolver

1>protocolgame.obj : error LNK2001: símbolo externo "public: void __cdecl ProtocolSpectator::onLiveCastStop(void)" (?onLiveCastStop@ProtocolSpectator@@QEAAXXZ) sin resolver

1>C:\Users\felip\Documents\GitHub\pro-ot\vc17\x64\Release\theforgottenserver-x64.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 3 externos sin resolver

1>Compilación del proyecto "theforgottenserver.vcxproj" terminada -- ERROR.

========== Recompilación: 0 correctos, 1 dieron error, 0 omitidos ==========
[/CODE]

The issue is the libraries you are using. Make sure you have followed the compiling tutorials correctly. I believe this was TFS 1.3. You aren't linking something right which is why it is a LNK error.

You will see this if you are using the wrong version of boost for example.

The issue is the libraries you are using. Make sure you have followed the compiling tutorials correctly. I believe this was TFS 1.3. You aren't linking something right which is why it is a LNK error.

You will see this if you are using the wrong version of boost for example.
before these commits everything was okey. i passed all compiling error until this last error which i don't know how to interpret appeared.
there is no tutorial bro. i just took the code from here. can't see where the commits are i just added the code with a search tool that i have
Lua:
https://github.com/Fablow77/TFS-CastSystem
would you mind helping me ? I have all edited files in my msvcSin título.png

could you upload the repository that contained the commits pelase? or help me via any desk?
@Itutorial

Last edited:
Back