• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cast System.

aerozz

Reaction score
There might be million's of treads already, but Twitysoft is possible to fix it is just getting annoying when you have to put cast on for 20 times and its gonna debug again I've watched millions of casts all over different oT's and never seen more debugs then here in 1 day. :)

Thank You.
Aerozz.

Do you even know what debug means? It means to find a bug and then fix it or get rid of it. Destroy is a similar word! De is always added to something when it resembles removal, breakage or taking it apart. Now that you know the terminology can I spare to ask you what did you mean by this?

Whatever you call it, the client crashes quite often when you watch a cast. Sometimes you can go hours without, but as soon as you start getting crashes on one cast, they can become very frequent (sometimes even instantly after starting the client and "logging on" to the cast again). If you need an error report, here is one of mine:

ihzOUkG.png

It does have many crashes!
I hate when it happens and I really would like it to be solved too.

I'm not sure lol but I give a guess, one friend told me it's becouse of bot. We also tried a few times, him having bot on and me not having bot on. Results = My tibia got crashed becouse of the bot. And hes tibia didn't crash becouse of me, not having bot. I'm not sure if it's becouse of that but I'm giving it a guess as I mentioned.

Back