• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua cast

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixo

Reaction score
i have cast system but it does not work

errors from the console:
[Error - TalkAction Interface]

data/talkactions/scripts/cast.lua:eek:nSay Description:

data/talkactions/scripts/cast.lua:9: attempt to call global 'getPlayerSetCastState' (a nil value) stack traceback:

data/talkactions/scripts/cast.lua:9: in function

PLEASE HELP ME

Nobody will be able to help you.
Not only does it seem like your script is messed up getPlayerSetCastState (lol), furthermore nobody has the code.

This script works on 0.3.7 and to 0.4 does not work you need to change something or add to tfs but I just do not know what to tell me and I would like someone to help

This script is what I have on my 0.3.7 to 0.4 and I do not work and you need to change something or add to tfs but I just do not know what to tell me and I would like someone to help

Like Summ said, nobody can really diagnose your problem as we don't have access to the script ourselves. We don't know why this problem is happening either if we have nothing to reference.

Red

Well I meant it differently.
He is using my cast system which is leaked by some mate of him and as he did not buy it from me I won't help him here.

However everyone else feel free to help him. :)

Reactions: Red
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back