• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Casting spell / rune while running. [help or job]

God Triaca

Reaction score
Hi guys,

How can I set for cast spell / rune while running?

I opened player.cpp but I dont know what I need to change here.

I tried to do this bellow but I didnt found the code on player.cpp

Go to Player.cpp in your source files and Search this fuction
Code:
else if((!weapon->hasExhaustion() || !hasCondition(CONDITION_EXHAUST, EXHAUST_COMBAT)) && weapon->useWeapon(this, tool, attackedCreature))

Later Change this with that:
Code:
else if(!weapon->hasExhaustion() && weapon->useWeapon(this, tool, attackedCreature))

And for use rune attack at the same time remove this code in your source file:
Code:
setNextAction(OTSYS_TIME() + getStepDuration(dir));

For Otx use this change line:
Code:
if(!_weapon->hasExhaustion() && _weapon->useWeapon(this, weapon, attackedCreature))

If you just help with job we can talk about it!

Attachments

Last edited:
Code:
else if((!weapon->hasExhaustion() || !hasCondition(CONDITION_EXHAUST, EXHAUST_COMBAT)) && weapon->useWeapon(this, tool, attackedCreature))
Code:
else if(!weapon->hasExhaustion() && weapon->useWeapon(this, tool, attackedCreature))
Code:

Code:
if(!_weapon->hasExhaustion() && _weapon->useWeapon(this, weapon, attackedCreature))

Hi guys,

How can I set for cast spell / rune while running?

I opened player.cpp but I dont know what I need to change here.

I tried to do this bellow but I didnt found the code on player.cpp

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

If you just help with job we can talk about it!
if you are using otx2 i commited it long ago you dont need source edit, you are using the same tutorial that i used xD

@CipsoftStinks that tutorial didnt worked for me, I dont want to remove the exhaustion but I want to make the chars walk while cast spells etc...

@MartK yah I have teamviewer if you want to try help me.
but remove exhaustion worked fine, but I dont want remove exhaustion from spells, I just want make my char walk when I'm casting spells or unes, like tibia global.

@CipsoftStinks that tutorial didnt worked for me, I dont want to remove the exhaustion but I want to make the chars walk while cast spells etc...

@MartK yah I have teamviewer if you want to try help me.
but remove exhaustion worked fine, but I dont want remove exhaustion from spells, I just want make my char walk when I'm casting spells or unes, like tibia global.

maybe i'm wrong but i think its client sided , you can cast spells or shoot runes without stop walking just with otclient

Back