• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Casual Project

Aaronconlin

Reaction score
I recently got back into mapping and playing OT Servers and I wanted to start a casual project. I will be mapping, I have a lot of maps already but I'll only use some. I could use another one or two mapper(s) and one to two scripters. As the project continues I will possibly look for more staff.

Some information about me: My name is Aaron, I live in NY, USA. My name on OTFans is Aaron (I know, so original). I'm 18 years old, I've been playing Tibia since 7.4 and OpenTibia since 7.6. I figured I should post this here too since I'm becoming more active and this forum is also pretty active.

Some information about the project: The project is going to be an RPG server, low rate exp, skills etc with a custom map. I would like a lot of quests and there will be a lot of custom areas of the server (spells, possibly vocations). It will be casual in the beginning, nothing too big until more of the server is planned and made.

If you're interested, please fill out the following and send it to me via PM, MSN or Skype. My MSN is [email protected] and my Skype name is aaronconlin.
Please PM me here or on OTFans first, so I know who you are when you add me on MSN or Skype.

Name:
Location and Languages (Preferably fluent in English):
Position Desired:
Why you'd like to join:
Example of your Work:
Other: (any information you'd like to share)

Back