• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Catalysium - Development Thread

Teaser 2:
Open ingame map (Work in progress, many ideas can be done with it) Ingame minimap illustrated by: @SCREECH 😍
gk49FkK.png
Earthquake does feel real?
earthquake.gif
Mount by right click Mount or ctrl + R
ride.gif
fly.gif

Attachments

• nH7ovHU.mp4
    4.5 MB
I NEED PLAY THIS AGAIN!!!
Nice project, I played before, I just don't remember when kkkk'

When can I play again?

Nice one Printer! I had a similar idea back in time with the "pets" but tibia has evolved a lot which really helps!
I would def love to play it! btw I have a lot of poke codes that can help so in case you need something let me know :)

I NEED PLAY THIS AGAIN!!!
Nice project, I played before, I just don't remember when kkkk'

When can I play again?
Thanks, sorry no release date yet. Follow us on discord for more information
Nice one Printer! I had a similar idea back in time with the "pets" but tibia has evolved a lot which really helps!
I would def love to play it! btw I have a lot of poke codes that can help so in case you need something let me know :)
Thank you mate 😊 You helped me to get started with otclient, so i'm grateful for your help. Sure thing i'll pm you ☺

Been a while since last update. Alot of changes has been made. Many of these changes can not be presented visually.

We have added 30+ new monsters. So we are in total of 135+ monsters ingame. We have been working on the map and a tutorial for beginners.

Here is a sneak peek:

Hello and welcome to Catalysium.
Use your arrow keys or left click with your mouse to walk around.

As i wrote in discord:
I would like to say, that i got limited time this month. Due to i'm back at work and i have alot of stuff to prepare. I trying to work as much i can with Catalysium. But next month i will have more free time
I've been lightly working on the UI
eBOny0o.png

We are even looking for mapper, if you are intressted send me a pm

Back