• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Catalysium - Development Thread

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
4hqb1Jd.png

Hi Everyone,
It's been a long time and alot have changed last time i left Otland. Well i would like to introduce my server to you all, remember this is early stage of the server and i'm open for suggestions. Don't be to harsh on me, i'm so bad at design, i'm just a simple coder and nothing more. So here we go!

What is Catalysium?
Catalysium is a custom RPG server which brings many features and a exciting map to explore. The server is ofcourse inspired by pokemon, but we kept the Tibia part into it. There are over 100+ monsters to tame and more will join Catalysium in the near future.

Join Catalysium:
Discord: Join the Catalysium Discord Server (https://discord.gg/8khfVnMwEh)

Basic Features:
Nickname system
Order system
Monsterdex system
Passive/Aggressive system
Potions/Revive system
Max 6 orbs system
Automatic onLoot System (by just click once on the corpse)
Evolution System
Tame System
Monsters with level
Fishing system!
Abilities (light, cut, rock smash, dig, flash, teleport, control mind)
Over 170 unique attacks!
Duel System!
Mount system! (Fly and Ride)
Wild NPC's and duel NPC's
And much more ...

Explore unique places
epNLx2k.png

NPC Dialogue
No more typing with your keyboard, get more details about tasks from the npcs
hEwF97m.png

Fishing
Use the fishing rod to lurk up water creatures. If you use fishing baits you will fish up different water creatures, right click to attach the fishing bait to your fishing rod.

SAV0xNy.png

Monsterdex
By using the monsterdex are you able to store and view monsters information. Also by using on yourself can you see the monsters you've discovered.
17VuIfy.png

Fight and gain the exp
If you still cant see it click here: Watch me!

Remember alot may change in the near future. Some of the images/icons are just placeholders. I'm new to Otclient and i have still alot to learn, so i will hopefully enrich the server with some awesome futures and keep everything neat and simple! Also the UI of the client, i have messed it up and i'm really trying to figure out how to fix it.

World Map:
SWa7Xqg.png

Credits for stuff:
@kondra @edubart for the OTClient at this point i use OTCV8
TFS Developers who is still maintain and making it possible for use to host a server!
@.Shirako. & @Warhol for the beautiful map
@Cwiras for the beautiful world map image & logo 😍
@Shadowsong for the client skin - But i really messed up to get it working (sorry)

Link to teasers:
Teaser 1
Teaser 2

Last edited:
if the monsters ignore the summoner, what really stops you from walking into a big respawn and opening some chest?

(always made me wonder for pokemon servers)

if the monsters ignore the summoner, what really stops you from walking into a big respawn and opening some chest?

(always made me wonder for pokemon servers)
Hello Zbizu, i agree with you. I've seen that aswell. At the moment if your monster is not reachable or blocket or whatever the wild monster will start attacker the summoner. But this is not bullet proof, so any suggestions to make it more fun, i'm open to it 🙂

It's funny because this server was on my mind recently for some reason and here you go posting about it! I remember have a ton of fun with it back in the day. It was a unique twist of pokemon style action with tibia monsters.

It's funny because this server was on my mind recently for some reason and here you go posting about it! I remember have a ton of fun with it back in the day. It was a unique twist of pokemon style action with tibia monsters.
Hehe cheers mate, been long time. I remember that you have played before. So hopefully you will join again and give me some feedback 😊

The server looks cool
Is it only rpg?
Is there a way to visit the spawns fester like waypoints?
Kind regards
Cheers mate, at the moment no. But i'm open for suggestions 😊

Very nice idea! I would wish you would go beyond pokemon game style and increase the summoner capabilities and skills. The game of course can be summon oriented like pokemon does, but the summoner could have more to do in the play like: give buffs/debuffs for summons and monsters, cast auras/curses both for summons and monsters and maybe even players. I bet it would be cool that there would be different summoner vocations like the one who is very good at curses, auras and buffs. The one which is good at healing. The one which is good at dealing damage by its self. Actually some kind of game style mix between Tibia & Pokemon with summon oriented style is definitely a cool and an unique idea for OTS which most likely should have success! However, this is mega huge project to deal with :)

Would be cool to have a simple waypoint system

You must Unlock the waypoint and then u can tp there for some amount money
I see what you mean, sounds intressting.
Very nice idea! I would wish you would go beyond pokemon game style and increase the summoner capabilities and skills. The game of course can be summon oriented like pokemon does, but the summoner could have more to do in the play like: give buffs/debuffs for summons and monsters, cast auras/curses both for summons and monsters and maybe even players. I bet it would be cool that there would be different summoner vocations like the one who is very good at curses, auras and buffs. The one which is good at healing. The one which is good at dealing damage by its self. Actually some kind of game style mix between Tibia & Pokemon with summon oriented style is definitely a cool and an unique idea for OTS which most likely should have success! However, this is mega huge project to deal with :)
Thank you for the support and also a great suggestion. About tamer (summoner) involvement i fully agree with you. At the moment higher level the player is, stronger your monster are. But that is basic, we also thougt about joining type of chans which buffs your monster and also different tiers upgrade to the monster aswell. As you metion, this project is big to handle for one person. But i'll try my best. Keep them suggestions coming :)

Little update, we take pride on the small changes aswell :)
H9Yn6C3.png

Don't forget to follow us in Discord, to get the latest updates and also when the first Beta will arrive: Join the Catalysium Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/8khfVnMwEh)

looks nice, good luck :)
Cheers mate 😊
Real legend of the community. Great to see you back and good luck with the project!
Hehe thanks man, I did not know that. I appericate it 😅

Thanks everyone who left your support with a like or comment. Keeps me motivated!

Update, which has been posted on our discord for days:
First of all i would like to thank @Cwiras for the beautiful map and logo 😍 Updated the main post!
SWa7Xqg.png

Some server & client updates:
Reworked the evolution system. Right click and evolve:

CogAyYY_-_Imgur.gif
Added daily reward system!
0gvyqZc.png
Tier system, upgrade your monster stats and abilities!
unknown.png
unknown.png
Hover mouse to get more info about monster attacks:
2UAfBjB.gif
New spells and more to follow will be added:
View attachment tZhXBcw.mp4

View attachment zq3yCfN.mp4

Update, which has been posted on our discord for days:
First of all i would like to thank @Cwiras for the beautiful map and logo 😍 Updated the main post!
SWa7Xqg.png

Some server & client updates:
Reworked the evolution system. Right click and evolve:

CogAyYY_-_Imgur.gif
Added daily reward system!
0gvyqZc.png
Tier system, upgrade your monster stats and abilities!
unknown.png
unknown.png
Hover mouse to get more info about monster attacks:
2UAfBjB.gif
New spells and more to follow will be added:
View attachment 60206

View attachment 60207

Looks good
good luck mate

Is this the thing I tested many years ago, when it was in a small test? I recognize something like this from you. Nonetheless, I'll try it (again) and good luck!

Is this the thing I tested many years ago, when it was in a small test? I recognize something like this from you. Nonetheless, I'll try it (again) and good luck!
Exactly, alot has changed since then. But the vision is still the same. Cheers mate 😊

Back