• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Categories in shopsystem!

vDk, change me the script that you have a redskull, unban, changename.
Please, and send pw me :p

-.- I'm a newbie with this so I don't know how to add an item to buy I just get this:

Welcome to the Server Name Shop!
Here you can buy some items.

You have premium points: 0

How can I add an item to be buyed? rep++

Cybermaster edit shopsystem.php, click ctrl + f and write Welcome to the Server, find it and change this text :) simple.

pls fix it with redskull and the rest :)

Last edited:
namnlssssssss.jpg

How do i fix plx :p
I have already looked for COLS. But i didn't find it :/

One problem with this script. When you try to access one of the categories, when then don't have any items in them, you get to a blank page.

You should change so that you won't be able to click there then :p

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'category' in 'where clause'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\shopsystem.php:57 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\shopsystem.php(57): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM `...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\shopsystem.php(234): getOfferArray_cat1() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(184): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\shopsystem.php on line 57

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'category' in 'where clause'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\shopsystem.php:57 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\shopsystem.php(57): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM `...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\shopsystem.php(234): getOfferArray_cat1() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(184): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\shopsystem.php on line 57

MM, this happens when I click on the shop offer in site!

Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'category'

Code:
ALTER TABLE `z_shop_offer` ADD `category` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';

<_<

ok, it is the code include redskull, i dont have time, maybe i will fix with unban and name, i do it, because i need only rs :) enjoy! rs is in category=3

rep me if i helped u :blink:

http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/796584768.html

//fix some bugs, all works fine.

Last edited:
Back