• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cathaldus: Blocking / Quest / Leveling / Selling Service.

Flexia

PK Team Leader
Reaction score
Service closed from 11 September till 22 September because of my Vacation

Welcome

Welcome to my Blocking / Quest / Leveling / Selling Service.
I have made this "new thread" because the other one wasn't good enough and wasn't detailed enough.
Now let me explain what services i provide...

Blocking Service

Some people dont like to level up there characters because it go's way to slow after a certain level, or some new players dont wanna waste to much time on leveling because they wanna join wars as soon as possible.
Now i can help you with that...
I offering a cheap blocking service so that anybody can affort it, even the lower levels.
The higher your level is the higher the price of the blocking service will be.

For example:
A level 35 will pay me 15 CC** for 1 blocking hour and a level 150 will pay 50CC** for one blocking hour.

**These prices are not the real prices.

We can do shared experience if you like (if you have the right level), or you can have the full experience (i will only block and "exeta res" then)
Shared experience will be cheaper, because i get some experience aswell.
The loot will be shared 50/50.

No Death Guarantee: I will give a NO death guarantee, this means that i will promise you that you WONT die.
I will only guarantee you it if you listen what i say and dont start running like a mad dog if monsters attack you.
IF you die, and it was my fault, i will give you another 1 hour for free blocking time and free blessings.
Note: Its not my fault if your manashield runs out if i told you to use manashield.

Prices:
The prices will be different for each player because of his level, hunting ground and skills(*).
(*) i wont take you to places that are way to hard for you. for example, i wont take a level 30 to hive -1.

Quest Service

What does Quest service mean?
Well i will come as a blocker, and only as a blocker.
How can i join the quest service?
You have to create you own team, if you want the quest to have more change of succes, it would be helpfull to bring a person who can sio me(*)
(*)The sioer will pay half the price
Prices of the quest
It depends of the lenght and hardness of the quest and with how many people you are.
For example: I ask 2kk for blocking INQ (with sioer) if you bring 20 people, you heave to pay 10cc each. (payment will be done before the quest starts)

Note: If you didnt pay, your not allowed to come.
When will this quest take place?
It depends on your team. We will set time and date 2 days before the quest starts.

Leveling Service

What does leveling service mean?
Leveling service means that I will level YOUR character. This means that you will give me your account and password
NOTE!!! This is at own risk. I wont thief you, but i have to say it. (thats the rules)
you tell me wich level you would like to have and ill level (bot, but not afk) your character(*).
(*)If you start a fresh character, i will make sure it has some nice skills and magic level. i WONT get the best EQ for you when i start a fresh character.

Prices:
Level 0 - 100 : 100cc (1kk)
Level 0 - 150 : 250cc (2,5kk)
Level 0 - 200 : 500cc (5kk)

Note: All payments will be done infront. I will use this money to PG your character.
How long will a level 200 take?
It depends on how many people are online and how busy the spawns are.

Selling Service

What does selling service mean?\
Selling service means that i will sell all your stuff to the BLUE DJINN for the full price. I will take 1cc from each item.
For example: You have a "royal helmet" you wanna sell, its worth 40k, i sell it for you and give you 30k back. (ill keep 10k for the effort).
So you will get more cash then the Djinn in thais will give you if you didnt do the djinn quest.

Contact.

If you wanna buy any of these services, please leave a message here.

If your not willing to pay with in-game cash, its also possible to donate a small ammount of real cash with Paypal (50% of the money will be given towards the server, for a better service and to pay some of the costs. If you wanna pay with Paypal, please send me a private message. If you dont trust me, we can ask Mark or Hani to be a middleman!

If you dont feel anything for my services, i would like you to take a look at Lady Stark her services. then click the following link... http://otland.net/f489/lady-starks-leveling-selling-questing-service-165525/

Last edited:
'Selling Service'
I guess thats an uselss option, since I guess no peeps are lazy neough ona 'PIXEL' game which they can walk to bd for 2 secs, aswell as I guess its at Thais liberty or I hallicunated, idk.

'Selling Service'
I guess thats an uselss option, since I guess no peeps are lazy neough ona 'PIXEL' game which they can walk to bd for 2 secs, aswell as I guess its at Thais liberty or I hallicunated, idk.

if you wanna sell to any of the djinns for the full price, you need to do the Djinn war quest...

How time it take?

Depends on your EQ and how many people there are online and have taken a spawn. And these days there are allot of random PK'S so I am not sure how long it takes.

Back
Top Bottom