• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Caution] About Nottinghster

Nexoz

Reaction score
Hi everyone, please allow me to tell you how a man with nick Nottinghster has tricked me.

He asked if anyone has teleports.dat from real files. He actually pmed me and we had a little conversation, after that we added each other on msn and finally succeeded in sharing the files, he offered me all monsters in Tibia format, and I offered him teleports. However he said he is now in his girlfriend house and don't have the files in there. It was ok for me as Nottinghster he seemed to be trustful person. I sent him the files. He promised me to send me his files right away as soon as he approaches home. Unfortunately it turned out to be a false statement, all he did was dissapearing from msn, from that time I haven't heard from him, although I wrote to him two times. So to everyone: Nottinghster is a very false person who all shall watch out on. He does not fulfill the promises he had made , although I trusted him and passed the files first. Just be aware of this, thank you.

Last edited:
That's why you always make sure they have the files and never to take someone by their word.

Hello Nexoz, again I'll say the me thing!

After all that shits you said, I am very thankful for what you did!
I was traveling to work, preparing a few things about the birth of my daughter.
This is the reason which I have disappeared for a while.

But why you said that about me?

I would send all files for you, but for the sake of time, I saw that you're an arrogant person in that post, but I may be wrong, prove me otherwise!

You can ask to alot of people how I am, I'm a very fuckin' nice guy, I like to help, but you disappoint me!

Regards,
Nottinghster.

Back