• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cave map piece (beginner)

Vivi Phyxia

Reaction score
Hello,
Just beginning with Raw.. its hard but looks better.
I can use hints or tips for it.
Its a begin of a Quest, If you want to know it.

ivb80i.jpg

You're trying to add in too many things at once. Before you go mapping and you have an idea about how it's going to look search the mapping section of the forums to see how it would usually look. Also, don't create new threads for every piece. Create a thread named 'Vivi Phyxia's Mapping Thread'.

You're trying to add in too many things at once. Before you go mapping and you have an idea about how it's going to look search the mapping section of the forums to see how it would usually look. Also, don't create new threads for every piece. Create a thread named 'Vivi Phyxia's Mapping Thread'.
I will Thanks :)

ehhh. second post I see the same picture in... stick to posting all pictures in ONE personal thread
Check the time of posts, this is before the other one. And also check the previous posts. He was asked to create his personal thread, which he has done now.
Stop being a whiner.

Back
Top Bottom