• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cavebot \ Obsidian Knife

Dakos

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
someone can add for CandyBot these 2 functions ??

@Flatlander
Come on u cant stop the plague bot - but OtClient is more "comfortable"

Last edited:
Not exactly easily done, plus I'm scared to release an OTClient "superbot" because it would be nearly impossible to stop lol.

@Flatlander otclient has BOT_PROTECTION that can be enabled for your game client. If anything it is promoting the custom server genre where their client will be bot protected. CandyBot is only for casual open tibia servers that people want to enjoy on an equal platform to other players on normal client (due to bots). Otherwise otclient is a bit redundant for a lot of people.

@Flatlander otclient has BOT_PROTECTION that can be enabled for your game client. If anything it is promoting the custom server genre where their client will be bot protected. CandyBot is only for casual open tibia servers that people want to enjoy on an equal platform to other players on normal client (due to bots). Otherwise otclient is a bit redundant for a lot of people.

Yes, but people have asked me multiple times to edit OTClient to have a complex bot that works on all servers.

That is what I was referring to.

Yes, but people have asked me multiple times to edit OTClient to have a complex bot that works on all servers.

That is what I was referring to.

But how could you do that if they have bot protection enabled? Its not (easily) possible to use a lua based bot in otclient with this enabled.

But how could you do that if they have bot protection enabled? Its not (easily) possible to use a lua based bot in otclient with this enabled.

I would do it in the OTClient source, and add it to my "The Imagined Client" but I already stated I won't do it. (Due to it being an unstoppable bot)

It would be a big project, but it isn't "hard" to do, just takes a long time to implement all the features that current bots have.

I would do it in the OTClient source, and add it to my "The Imagined Client" but I already stated I won't do it. (Due to it being an unstoppable bot)

It would be a big project, but it isn't "hard" to do, just takes a long time to implement all the features that current bots have.
How does that make sense of course you could do it in the sources but that still doesn't affect the custom clients lol sure it would be useable in all servers that use the standard tibia protocols, but who cares about those servers? They are all for lolz anyway and all normal clients can bot them anyway. If a server is serious enough then your pre-built otclient binaries won't work with their server, gg.

Back