• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • If you're using Gesior 2012 or MyAAC, please review this thread for information about a serious security vulnerability and a fix.

[Caynez] I'm a cool guy, really

OP
OP
Anevis

Anevis

Cool guy
Reaction score
ddwe4jx-871d50a9-3ca1-4778-b7db-891225ea1236.png

Yo, been a while, but I got pretty overwhelmed, I must catch up with university assignments [ It feels like there is almost nothing to do on beginning of semester, but by the end, oh my god xD], before I can focus on personal projects. Right now about to work with some outfits for Midhem and going to work with environments and a lot of other stuff for TheWalkingDead Zombie Project !

Currently my biggest project at Uni is a deck of cards, which means I'm drawing 3 x 4 character portraits at least. I want to push my limits there, but I don't know how it will play out with time management lol. My personal project will be to develop my skills as much as possible and build grounds for fantasy-SciFi world, alien-humanoid races and so on, you know the drill :p

Meantime I completed six-fanarts challenge, cut down the time with these works [they are done faster than post-apo portriats]. Learning and understanding workflows with each sketch/painting.
six fanarts
you can check them on dA or instagram

Let's see where will I be by the end of summer, hope I will keep being active and don't get burned out or smth

OP
OP
Anevis

Anevis

Cool guy
Reaction score
Omg, can't believe it's 2 years and so since my last post. A lot of changed, I took a break from pixel art due to serious lack of time. I had to focus on university and my other specialization "digital painting". It's been really tough time for me, and still kinda is, but I'm getting better and stronger. I learned a lot, but still theres much more to explore, but at least I'm more prepared and now know where to go about improving myself. Now, trying to finish uni, I mostly just need to write a thesis.

I did a bunch of pixel arts meantime for @Sajgon , but not really that much. I'm a bit rusty in pixel art (using mouse lol), but I have new expierence from digital painting and probably can apply little tricks from dp workflow to speed up process.

Here's a tiger inspired set and monster doodle/wip I just did to warm up :D
Now, it's time to catch up and check fellow pixel artists in here.

btw. if you are interested in seeing my digital paintings, I mostly draw studies /cute girls lol, my instagram @caynezz trying to establish a stylemix of anime/cartoon/realism

set_i_mobek.png

Erick Etchebeur

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Omg, can't believe it's 2 years and so since my last post. A lot of changed, I took a break from pixel art due to serious lack of time. I had to focus on university and my other specialization "digital painting". It's been really tough time for me, and still kinda is, but I'm getting better and stronger. I learned a lot, but still theres much more to explore, but at least I'm more prepared and now know where to go about improving myself. Now, trying to finish uni, I mostly just need to write a thesis.

I did a bunch of pixel arts meantime for @Sajgon , but not really that much. I'm a bit rusty in pixel art (using mouse lol), but I have new expierence from digital painting and probably can apply little tricks from dp workflow to speed up process.

Here's a tiger inspired set and monster doodle/wip I just did to warm up :D
Now, it's time to catch up and check fellow pixel artists in here.

btw. if you are interested in seeing my digital paintings, I mostly draw studies /cute girls lol, my instagram @caynezz trying to establish a stylemix of anime/cartoon/realism

set_i_mobek.png
I miss your sprites :(

OP
OP
Anevis

Anevis

Cool guy
Reaction score
dfb0qyu-f09b1329-7aa6-4552-bbb5-4a0f0a58068c.png

I found this in a folder, I did this for an assigment at uni a year or so ago.

@dami1310 Thanks, its still a wip , but I know what to keep an eye for :D
@Erick Etchebeur I'm back! Hoping to share some pixel art content now and then. I'll occasionally do sprites for anyone interested, but at the same time I'm rotating between thesis and digital painting right now. Once uni is done, I should have more time for art overall.
@J.Dre LoL XD

RoyalzBHO

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
dfb0qyu-f09b1329-7aa6-4552-bbb5-4a0f0a58068c.png

I found this in a folder, I did this for an assigment at uni a year or so ago.

@dami1310 Thanks, its still a wip , but I know what to keep an eye for :D
@Erick Etchebeur I'm back! Hoping to share some pixel art content now and then. I'll occasionally do sprites for anyone interested, but at the same time I'm rotating between thesis and digital painting right now. Once uni is done, I should have more time for art overall.
@J.Dre LoL XD
Be honest, how quick of a job was it?. Welcome back.