• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CD Cover Done Close MEE~

Do you like my songs?

• Yes

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Stfu nub xD

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thugj

Destined for greatness!!
Reaction score
I need someone better than me at photoshop to make me a nice Mixtape cover for my new mixtape coming out...
I'm an underground hiphop artist, check out my music Here
Listen 2 Ur Heart, and Stressed are my best two songs, so give those a listen and vote at the poll.:ninja: Add me on myspace and get me famous in your country! :D I'll throw you some money lol....
check out my soundclick>.>

Msg me on msn, never on AIM

Last edited:
I need someone better than me at photoshop to make me a nice Mixtape cover for my new mixtape coming out...
I'm an underground hiphop artist, check out my music Here
Listen 2 Ur Heart, and Stressed are my best two songs, so give those a listen and vote at the poll.:ninja: Add me on myspace and get me famous in your country! :D I'll throw you some money lol....

Msg me on msn, never on AIM

tell me niggu with what program you do the instrumental?:ninja:

Heh...Well, it depends on how good it is first...I'll give you probably some $ and in the booklet I'll give you full credit/contact info for promotions. I'm going to push hopefully 10,000 units on my first run, so at LEAST 10,000 people will see your work >.> Let alone the record companies I sent it off to.

tell me niggu with what program you do the instrumental?:ninja:

Well, I use a bunch. I have a recording studio in my living room btw xD, but if you wanna make some beats, I DO NEED A BEATMAKER!!!! I could hook you up on some progs and show you how to use em >.>

Well, I use a bunch. I have a recording studio in my living room btw xD, but if you wanna make some beats, I DO NEED A BEATMAKER!!!! I could hook you up on some progs and show you how to use em >.>

yh dude pm me =]

I hate people that don't give something a chance...So whoever said STFU Nub xD, .!. when I get famous xDD

Niiice music ;p
In the beginning it sounded like Mario Vazquez - Gallery :p
(Before you started)

ThugJ, to be honest, you have perfect voice for rapping :thumbup:

Just that the voice is kinda low and beat loud :p

Imma screenshot that for my sig XDDD lol i got complimented by the FAMOUS NEON!

I would treat a compliment from a guy who registered yesterday the same as I would treat one from Neon.

Dude, I FRIGGIN LOVE IT.
You got everything, that voice of yours is worth a mill.
Hope that you'll get far with that voice, cuz i'm serious.. You're great.
Someday you'll be big.

Love and respect
From your friendly neighborhood Kiman
10/10 AWESOME :thumbup:

Edit:I want to be a siggy too :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back