• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Celebrity Prank

EpiC1337

R.I.P Ivan Turina
Reaction score
What's up otland, I just saw this awesome video and I'd love to share it with you guys on Otland because it's so hilarious so here it is! :D I found this so funny, really! :p

[video=youtube;XYU1a0lTTTw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYU1a0lTTTw[/video]

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! :D

Last edited:
I found it funny, but I know most of Otland there mind's won't think it's funny! You might even get someone saying "Waste of "4:25" or something harsher but it's was nice ^.^

I found it funny, but I know most of Otland there mind's won't think it's funny! You might even get someone saying "Waste of "4:25" or something harsher but it's was nice ^.^

True, but let's see what they think :p I hope they like it though. I just wanted to share it :p

He looks like Matt Leblanc

iz023c.jpg

matt-leblanc-1.jpg

He looks like Matt Leblanc

You're actually right, he looks a little bit like him :p I think its because they almost got the same skintone and same hair colour :p
I dont know how to explain xD
Pretty funny how some people say "I liked you in spiderman" etc though :p lol

Last edited:
IT goes to show how stupid some people are hahah "have you listend to his new track" .. "yeah but i dont remember the name of it" hahaha xD

IT goes to show how stupid some people are hahah "have you listend to his new track" .. "yeah but i dont remember the name of it" hahaha xD

Hahah yeah.. I mean dafuuuq. Like those girls "Guys, what was it meeting Brett" "IT WAS AMAZING BLABLABLABLA I LOVE BRETT" Damn, they're so stupid ahahah, If they see the video they will probably be like Damn.. I'm stupid..

Back