• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Celesta Thread

Lmfao so i know how knights play it sometimes where they will take the loot because they are "blocking" but make the Druid waste by mass sio'ing them, and when anyone mentions that the knight is looking for someone else to waste instead of him this happens.
18:09 Crusher Bee [71]: good luck with that attitude, ignore listed
LIEZ IT'S KANYE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

Have fun!!! ;D and btw finland won 6-2

Why is there no Hardy Bardy online?
55169030.jpg

I'll trying to get level 15 at this Double exp :)
EDITE:-
Need anyone to help me with pots..eq :(

Last edited:
Mount :))

08:13 Congratulations! You earned the achievement "Loyal Lad".
08:13 Congratulations! You earned the achievement "Natural Born Cowboy".

also grabbed a task for whenever just needed it before level 40..otherwise can't get it..

08:34 Budrik: I want you to kill 5000 minotaurs - no matter where - for me and all the dwarfs of Kazordoon! Are you willing to do that?

Last edited:
okokok

i can't take it anymore
I've started - character name "Threewhat"
I will play full manual (something I haven't done in a very long time), voucher activated, premium purchased

Used my oldest tibia account that I have always kept and never botted on, so i never will either xd

okokok

i can't take it anymore
I will play full manual (something I haven't done in a very long time), voucher activated, premium purchased

Used my oldest tibia account that I have always kept and never botted on, so i never will either xd
You will bot or play?

okokok

i can't take it anymore

You will bot or play?

Question is answered above xd

Back