• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Celesta Thread

Between the server saves of May 6 and May 9, all monsters will yield twice the usual amount of experience points, and your skill training, including magic level, will advance twice as fast. The skill progress when training offline will also be doubled.

I guess it's because he has to spend money on a chinese kid for 4$/hour to press the hotkeys, :p
It makes game way too easy, I was even about writing a proposal on tibia.com to remove premium stamina.
Imagine what would be highest level if not vouchers and double exp, 700? 800? For sure not 900.
Also many people behave odd just because they want to gain as much experience as they can, what occur with the rat race.
And it always must be weekend, it cannot be Monday-Thursday/Friday. =(

Just think a little bit more why it is on weekends :p

If you are not happy with the game, I higly recommend to do not play, simple as that :p

Welcome to my house :D
Little guide to Cormaya 1 (and 3/4) ^^

8D3xrQt.jpg

If someone didn't notice, Revul is sleeping on a bench.

Back