• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Celesta - Three / Krille / North

Status
Not open for further replies.
.... hi :3

Just 9 of my chars, np

On the way there;

End;

Final Loots;

Lol. Epic picture! Should have got like 20 all in a line.

Idk why but it reminded me of snow whites dwarves.
Happy grumpy etc :p

Why is it that everyone is botting on Tibia?

I find joy in botting. It's fun to see you getting advances, good loot and whatnot. I don't see why I wouldn't?

Project is on hold since DDoS is taking place.. I've died on two characters and lost AoLs and I get kicked every 2 hours +/- so I'd rather not take the risk.

*Careful, retarded comment below*

Yea, I know. Tibia is too cheap, they don't want to pay for a dedicated server with DDoS protection.

They've got a decent DDoS protection, but you can't do much against multiple DDoS's. If there are more people DDoS'ing Tibia the protection cant protect all.

I don't want to discuss DDoS here, I wanted to tell everyone it's on hold until the DDoS stops.

Good heuhue

Selling my accounts now anyway, moving to a PVP world with a team and I start a new job this month so I won't have the time to set them up constantly.

beo, pvp worlds aren't that good now.. trust me they're completely ruined

your better of carrying on botting and make like 30kk, sell all your chars and then buy a non pvp char and move it inferna world

pm me world :D

The world I'm starting? Valoria. I got a few guys playing there who are active and pking.

please tell me the pvp world is amera/antica
Sorry, I played antica before and it's a nice world though :)

beo, pvp worlds aren't that good now.. trust me they're completely ruined

your better of carrying on botting and make like 30kk, sell all your chars and then buy a non pvp char and move it inferna world

I won't even be that active, just bot and take part in wars (since their funding me up until I can fund myself) I got a new job starting the end of this month so 30kk would take me 6 months + to achieve since I won't be able to bot 24/7. No point I can sell all these chars and get a quick £200 from it, so I'm happy with that.

- - - Updated - - -

You can view my accounts here for sale;
http://forums.xenobot.net/showthread.php?16513-Moneymaker-Farm&goto=newpost

- - - Updated - - -

Already sold 3 accounts. looooooool xd

valoria? lmao i used to have a 250 ed on that world back in 2009

me, zingi, cherry, gazman everyone played there back in the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back