• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Celesta - Three / Krille / North

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score

Celesta Lifethread

Current players;
Three Magic - Character List
Krille09
North

Last edited:
Lol. Non pvp servers are the worst. Good luck though.

Pvp is broken so why even struggle in pvp when botting? Besides, pvp isn't very hard to level on. I made like 100k and lvl 40 on my Paladin on 3 staminas on Antica, I think I died about 12 times during that time, FACC. I don't play tibia for pvp anymore, other games do that better now.

Lol. Non pvp servers are the worst. Good luck though.

Pvp servers are the worse. + I've done everything in pvp. 50 man wars etc, done it, seen it, boring. Now I just wanna make $$$, sell it for rl money and make a MS to see how far I can truely get with pure manual style on it at level 50.

non pvp #1 for botting

True story, but its also #1 for communities.

Pvp is broken so why even struggle in pvp when botting? Besides, pvp isn't very hard to level on. I made like 100k and lvl 40 on my Paladin on 3 staminas on Antica, I think I died about 12 times during that time, FACC. I don't play tibia for pvp anymore, other games do that better now.

Snap, pvp is dead in Tibia.

Btw, lootpic uyehueh

I will sell soon and update with profit, np, btw this is ALL profit gps make the pots I used + profit too

holy fucking shit that's a lot of loot

- - - Updated - - -

I've died a shit ton of times more than you have then :p I don't mean that pvp iz roxx0r, I mean, it's not horrible, but it helps to be able to kill people.

holy fucking shit that's a lot of loot

- - - Updated - - -

I've died a shit ton of times more than you have then :p I don't mean that pvp iz roxx0r, I mean, it's not horrible, but it helps to be able to kill people.

I have quite a few amount of characters and I will be adding more after I have finished levelling 100 level 8's for some guy :)

JESUS. FUCK. HOW. MANY. CHARACTERS. DO. YOU. HAVE.
Do you bot them all at once, with some keyboards and then 6-10 monitors hanging down?

Do you bot them all at once, with some keyboards and then 6-10 monitors hanging down?

Looks like he has 10 active ones and one monitor is enough haha

I have 9 active characters, and some inactive atm while im botting 100 characters for a guy (20 on each account)

I use 2 monitors, and I bot 3 at a time, 3 clients 24/7.

Soon I'll be having 5 at a time, 5 clients 24/7, then 10 at a time, 10 clients 24/7

I'm also buying unregistered accounts in Celesta - minimum level 50 for kks in Celesta, if anyone is interested in levelling me up a few ;d

gl again
hope u last a bit this time :p

Been going a month + already np

and even if this thread comes to a stop, ill keep going

My aim of this thread is to keep track of characters, keep track of profit in areas

----

Bought prem scroll for my new ED

I'll be adding my ED to the thread soon ;d it will be my main account

Will be resting my PC tonight, since it's been on for a week straight. I feel it needs a little rest. Will be continuing to bot tomorrow morning!

I'll be putting them at new places too (the level 50-70 free account knights), alot more profit too
And the prem acc knights will be doing some quests soon to access new areas :)

Last edited:
I'll be able to block as soon as I get home :)

Bots up and running

Orc Fort, Coryms, Thais North Trolls and Port hope Coryms

Hopefully some profit :) I'll be posting loot pics every Sunday from now on, so disregard the last loot pic as I'll update it tomorrow and refresh it.

Enjoy.

- - - Updated - - -

any time of point will you be selling the accounts? (bot ones)

any time of point will you be selling the accounts? (bot ones)

If the offer is right and I feel it's worth my while, then yes, I'd probably sell them.

But their all on different accounts, so it's better for me :)

If you have time to bot them, keep them and sell the cash :) Most wont give over 100$ for those accs. I was offered 3x EKs around lvl 130 for lifetime on Xeno. So if you have time, botting them is a much better option.

If you have time to bot them, keep them and sell the cash :) Most wont give over 100$ for those accs. I was offered 3x EKs around lvl 130 for lifetime on Xeno. So if you have time, botting them is a much better option.

I will keep botting them, like I said, if it's worth it my while. e.g. I can trade for higher EK / lifetime sub, then I'd accept.

Anyway, I moved my level 55 facc from Thais Magicians -> Orc Fort -> Shadowthorn today.
Not making profit in gps and Orc Fort or Shadowthorn, but profit only on items.
so I'm thinking it would be better to keep it at Thais Magicians, since I'm getting the exact same exp/h but less profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back