• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Celestia Custom 7.4 RPG Media Thread

mich3208

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Heya,

Celestia has returned a couple of days ago, 'n been having some fun there along with some more players. Decided to create a media thread for anyone to post anything server related in, and hopefully to attract some more new players.

I'll start off with my equipment, skills etcetera:

8VKi2Nr.png

My home:

TGZ12Vb.png

And some advances of the past couple of days:

PsTyl8G.jpg

Join us and leave some screenshots/video's. :)

Last edited:
Got me a nice 'n cozy home, come join us while the server's still fresh!

TGZ12Vb.png

Congratulations!
Working on updating graphics or well actually downdating? Making it more old graphics in general

Here to update this thread with some of my pictures.. I missed the level 50 screenshot due to turning in the task, but have a few to share.

We got a nice surprise during out hunt. :D

Level 49!

Magic level 37!

I'll be doing some more tasking later, so I'm sure I'll have more to share then. :)

Come and check us out! Account creation details are in my signature & there is a beginners guide in the Discussion forum on the website.

Regards,
Cody

This is what happens when you are trying to play Tibia & Destiny at the same time. I got distracted and the end result was death. I had a good laugh, lol.

J2fUELZvA.png

My lastest level:

My latest magic level [needs work]:

Did the crusader helmet quest:

After selling a few of my lootbags from tasking, this was the end result:

Starting to stock up on starting equipment, training items, and such so that newcomers can get a decent headstart. I'm also in the process of creating a starting guide based on Peonso's & Huchuk's guides. I'll include screenshots to make the transition much smoother.

Regards,
Cody

I started doing necros, but it's not much fun solo, so switched to dragons. So far the loots been good to me in the first 25 dragons. :)

Regards,
Cody

Back