• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Center button on the page

Mefydroz Maclau

Reaction score
Hello friends of OTLand.net! I want help on something that I think is easy to do for you here in the forum ... I use the WebSite Gesior, I want to centralize this button in the middle of the page as I fasso? the cosigue it is this:

PHP:
<table class="InnerTableButtonRow" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" ><tr><td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" ><form action="?subtopic=wars" method="post" ><tr><td style="border:0px;" ><div class="BigButton" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/buttons/sbutton.gif)" ><div onMouseOver="MouseOverBigButton(this);" onMouseOut="MouseOutBigButton(this);" ><div class="BigButtonOver" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/buttons/sbutton_over.gif);" ></div><input class="ButtonText" type="image" name="Guild Wars" alt="Guild Wars" src="'.$layout_name.'/images/buttons/_sbutton_guildwars.gif" ></table>

Back