• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Century OTS - RECRUITMENT CLOSED

Keram

Reaction score
Recruitment is closed. Applications can now only be made on the server forum that will be on our new website (new domain, no more century but its still secret). We're only looking for tutors and senior tutors.

Hello,

I launched a test server for my ots. I won't explain things here because most of the things are explained in links in my signature or on the website that I will give you in this thread...

Ok, well. I need people that will show that they care about the server. Those people that will be choosen will be part of the team and when we launch the server, if we succeed, we succeed together. If we fail, we fail together.

Basically I need:
  • 2 Community Managers
  • 2 Gamemasters
  • 2 Senior Tutors
  • 3 Tutors

If you want to apply in this thread, here is a template that you can use:
Name:
Position Applying:
Your interests:
Relevant skills: (html, php, lua, c++, mapping)??? If not, then leave blank.

You can leave your applications here or send them by private message to me : )

You can also contact me on the test server. I'm online there almost all the time. My name there is Head Admin.

While creating account on the server, remember to give email address that you have access to because you will have to activate your account. The email might have a small delay tho but it will definitely arrive to your inbox :)

Thank you for your attention and I hope to see you in my team and on the server! D

Last edited:
Name: Johan
Nationality: Sweden
Position Applying: Doesn't matter, your choice tho.
Your interests: I'm being school in like 10h/day and when I get home I probably sleep or mapping/scripting on my own server, although I cannot host it up. :D
Relevant skills: Beginner on Mapping and Scripting, so do not chose me if you want me to be a mapper/scripter. I can balance it, helpable etc etc.

Name: nico aaltonen
Nationality: finland
Position Applying: cm or gm
Your interests: tibia , WoW and boxing
Relevant skills: (html, php, lua, c++, mapping)??? If not, then leave blank: mapping (RAW)

I'm still thinking about both of you but I need more applications to decide. I have 9 free places in administration now and I'd like to take someone who could really get involved with the server.

So your applications are still under the consideration.

I'm waiting for more applications!

12934-zorenia-ot-needs-you-serious-rpg-pvp-semi-low-exp-custom-map-l-ebaakg.gif
Tonks's Gamemaster application.
12934-zorenia-ot-needs-you-serious-rpg-pvp-semi-low-exp-custom-map-l-ebaakg.gif

Introduction

Greetings,
Today, I'm giving myself a change to get picked in servers.
My application won't be huge or something, but it will be brief and to the point, and please remember I won't join any server which is download & run server, but I will join serious ones

2w4037p.png

General/Basic Information

My nick is Tonk "Sorry, I won't say my rl name." I'm a 16 years old Egyptian guy Speaking Arabic and English "Both fluently".

2w4037p.png

Experience

I've played Tibia for 7 years, and played ots for 3 years.
Also about the trust, It's your own decision to accept or refuse me..
I want to make it clear that im in your server to work, and not to play. Therefore, I will not play a normal character, I would mainly be online to help players, to punish cheaters and to deal with bug reports. As a consecuence of this, I shouldnt be able to make items/give levels/exp/etc. (unless you want to give me those attributes)
Also I'm not looking for any payments..
As I already mentioned, I want to work in a serious server, this means there shouldnt be any kind of power abuse from staff members, such as free levels, items, etc.

2w4037p.png

About positions, It would be Gm+ depending on the server, But I'd like to get the Community Manager position.., but I would appreciate if we can discuss this in pm.

How to get in touch with me?

By private messaging me on OTLand
Kind Regards,
Tonk.​

Attachments

• 226f58aee04f3655952ecc7aadad4fff.png
    226f58aee04f3655952ecc7aadad4fff.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 7 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
@Tonks,
You application looks really good :)
Create account on the website and I will give you a gamemaster for now. Also create another character because I need alot of people to test the server...

and tell me your character's name here :)

@Vendeliko, if you are interested in joining to my ots team, create account and login to the game...

I still don't know what position you will receive. It will all depend on how much work you put into testing the server. :)

@MR Aseki..
Sorry for not responding, just was very busy..
My name ingame is: Tonks.. Thats the coming gamemaster.
And second character name is: Tonk's
I need you to check the new version of my application xD:
Tonk's APPLICATION

Last edited:
Name: Jake
Nationality:American?
Position Applying: GM,CM
Your interests: Basketball, Tibia
Relevant skills: I am an experienced GM and up, Im online Plenty to give help to players! I like to help and suggest new things Give me a chance and u will like me because of i can be online alot and help alot of players :), im fair with all players!

Name: Kevin
Nationality: America
Position Applying: Gamemaster
Your interests: Tibia,Boxing
Relevant skills: A great mapper have been a gm for 1 year on another ot I know the commands I have been a God before so I know alot about ots and been playing Tibia for 4 years now

@kevynll
Recruitment is closed as stated in 1st post... We'll have a new domain tomorrow or on thursday.

Applications will be accepted from now only on our server forum that will be in the foruum category on the website...
We'll be looking for tutors and senior tutors only. but for now, as i said: recruitment closed.

please dont make any posts in this thread coz bumping such thread is just useless ;p

Name: Nick
Nationality: American
Position Applying: CM+
Your interests:Tibia,Conqueronline,World Of Warcraft, and the outdoors.
Relevant skills: (php,lua,mapping,scripting[no alot but not all] and few others)
Other: I would be a really big help for your team, just hit me up and i won't let u down

Back